Updated by David Rabkin
Self-hosted instances provide an alternative to our secure multi-tenant cloud environment for enterprise customers with special requirements.
An Enterprise level subscription is required and additional fees apply.
What to know
- Self-hosted instances use docker
- No data is sent to our system when self-hosted
- The instance is managed by your team with our remote help
How it works
- We work with your team to sign our master software agreement to govern the usage of the docker container
- We will establish a communication channel with your team.
- Our customer success team will work with you to create your instance, configure your bot and establish connectivity.
- We help you train your users with live or recorded training sessions.
- You launch your new support process.
Contact us for a technical overview of how our system connects to the API layers we utilize to create our solution.